Friday, July 31, 2009

As I remember it

Growing up I did alot of traveling. My dad was in the Air Force, so we got to visit and live in so many different places. Since we was always in a different area we didn't get to see our relatives as much as we would have liked. Sometimes we would visit my Granny and when I was real young (up to about 18 months I think) we would visit my other grand parents. The reason it was up to about 18 months was that was about the time my grandmother died. She was my Mom's mother. My mom's dad died when I was about 7 years old I think. I don't remember to much about them, but I do kinda remember them. My Grandfather on my Dad's side died a very long time ago. I never got to meet him. I remember my grandmother very well. We called her "Granny". I have several stories I will tell about her later. Their were aunts, uncles, and cousins that we would visit when we came back "home". I always think about those days as "the good ole days". When I get a chance I will be writing little short stories about different times of my life and what was told to me about different family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment